The blog post describes Taylor Swift’s upcoming ‘The Eras Tour’ set to come to Denver in 2023. The concerts are scheduled on Friday, July 14, and Saturday, July 15 at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver.
Key information from the article:
1. **Times**: The concerts start at 6:30 p.m. on both dates, with gates opening at 4:30 p.m. and parking lots at 2:30 p.m.
2. **Ticket pricing**: Concert tickets sold out immediately on Ticketmaster.com. Resale tickets are available on sites like StubHub, with single, obstructed, behind-the-stage seats going for $1,000.
3. **Opening acts**: Muna and Gracie Abrams will serve as Swift’s special guests at her Denver concerts.
4. **Tailgating**: Fans having parking passes can tailgate before the show. Gathering in parking lots and outside the stadium is discouraged.
5. **Merchandise**: A merchandise truck will be available outside the stadium, open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
6. **Parking**: Empower Field at Mile High has sold out its parking passes. Off-site lots such as Auraria Campus, Ball Arena, and Downtown Aquarium are alternative options for paid parking.
7. **Public transit**: RTD is free for July and August. Extra train cars will be added to the E and W lines and to the N Line between the Eastlake/124th Station and Union Station.
8. **Bag policy**: Only small clutch bags/purses or clear bags are permitted into the venue. Non-approved bags include backpacks, binocular cases, camera cases, and other referenced in the article.
9. **Prohibited Items**: The venue doesn’t allow signage larger than 11″ x 17″, lighted clothing, professional cameras, GoPros, professional recording equipment, etc.
10. **Setlist**: Swift’s concert is a three-hour show featuring songs from her 17-year career.
The content is written by Alexander Kirk and Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, and it was published and updated in July 2023.