Denver, Colorado, home to life at 5280 feet, the air is thin and the sun shines bright more than 300 days a year.
We’ve built denvercolorado.org to be a place for those unfamiliar with Denver to come and get information direct from Denverites. Everything written on the website has been written by those passionate about Denver. We’ve lived in Denver for years and simply think that Denver is a wonderful place to live.
Right now get information on:
- Doctors in Denver including LASIK surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, pain management, and more.
- Attorneys in Denver including personal injury attorneys for car and motorcycle accidents as well as business attorneys that cover a wide range of business issues from trademarks, to business formations, to business disputes.
- Concert venues including coverage of Red Rocks and the hot night spots around town.
We’re currently working on features and reviews about the following:
- Schools including a comprehensive review of Denver Public Schools (DPS). Find out which DPS schools are the best (preview Cory Elementary is in the lead for best elementary school).
- Hospitals – Where should you go for heart surgery, for shoulder surgery, etc. We’re sorting through the data to give you the best possible outcomes for your health care needs.
- Ski areas near Denver – Are you looking for the nearest half pipe, do you want to bash some gates, or hit up a skier cross race, or maybe you just want some apres ski. We’re trying it all out to find out where you should go.
- In-depth reviews of neighborhoods including LoDO, Riverfront Park, Wash Park, Observatory Park, University Hills, Capital Hill, Lower Highlands, Highlands, and the burbs.
To get involved with DenverColorado.org you can create an account and connect with other Denverites.