The center of Snowmass Colorado is surrounded by the Brush Creek Valley in the heart of Colorado Ski Country and is being marked consistently as the best skiing area of the region. Being considered North America’s premium resort, it is a hub for various summer and winter activities with 29 restaurants, shops, boutiques and other entertainment. Tourists are attracted to the place for the aesthetic beauty and the various activities available all throughout the year.
The summers of the region have a pleasant sky against the sweating of the counterparts. The environment is best suited during summers for golf, spas, shopping, fishing, hiking, white-water rafting, hot air ballooning, mountain biking, road cycling, and chair lift and gondola rides. Concerts, historic tours, long strolls, and rejuvenating pools are favorite activities as well. Run and gun paintballs, kid’s trout fishing, kayaks, horseback riding are all a part of the daily schedules.
Winter activities go hand-in-hand with the summer activities. These activities can be enjoyed by both experts and novices alike. This is because there are numerous winter classes for men, women, and children. Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, sleigh rides, dogsled rides, spas, snow cat dinners, touring, kids crafts, nightlife, snowmobiles, and much more make the winters in Snowmass memorable.
The base of the village is a hub for the best daytime and nighttime recreation for both adults and children.
1. The tree house kid’s adventure center: It is best for kids ages 8 and up and is the starting for the kids ski and snowboard training.
2. Capitol Peak Lodge and Hayden Lodge: Over 90 ski-ins and ski-outs are available, both for rental and sale.
3. Base Village Conference Center: A conference center with more than 8000 square feet to host parties, meetings, and award nights.
4. Sneaky Tavern: It is a dining room that gives great ambiance to experience one another’s companionship.
5. The Sweet Life: Another brewery with a dining hall upstairs and homemade ice cream downstairs.
6. Viceroy Snowmass: A shelter for couples, families, and friends. This is the perfect place to hang out.
Apart from being famous holiday spot, Snowmass makes it easier for its tourists to book hotels, enjoy rides and have loads of fun no matter the season. With so many fun activities, Snowmass attracts tourists from all over the world and there are thousands who go season after season.