The Samba Room in Denver is a Cuban-Latin restaurant in historic Larimer Square that is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week. You can enjoy lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and then it is dinner hour until 10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday the dinning room stays open until 11 p.m. and the bar is open late. When you visit the Samba Room website, you are entertained with Latin samba music as you check out their site. Samba Room also has another location in Orlando, FL.
The restaurant offers a blend of Latin cuisine that includes fresh seafood, sushi, and grilled meat with rare spices and exotic fruits. The restaurant offers an extensive international wine list with seventy selections. Twenty-five of those selections are available by the glass, half-glass, and half-bottle quartino. The restaurant offers vintages from California, Australia, South America, and South Africa. If wine is not your drink of choice, the restaurant offers twenty-five specialty rums and twenty-five specialty Tequilas paired with their premium cigar list. While enjoying a drink in the lounge you can listen to Latin and Brazilian music.
The have happy hour every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and on Sunday from 4 p.m. to close, they offer All Day Long happy hours. During happy hour, the lounge offers half price on selected wines, drinks, and Mojitos. The Samba Room has been voted as having one of the best Mojitos in Denver. The Samba Room offers a Chef’s lounge menu.
Some of items that they offer for lunch and dinner are:
• Appetizers-Peruvian Fried Calamari, Samba Creviche, and Arepas
• Soups and Salads-Cuban Black Bean Soup, Samba Cobb Salad, and House Salad
• Lunch Only-Latin Lunch Boxes
• Lunch Only-Burger Sliders
• Lunch Only-Sandwiches-Cubano, Ropa Nueva, and Grilled Chicken
• Specialties-Rum-Teriyaki Glazed Salmon and Argentinean Style Skirt Steak. Specialties differ at lunch and dinner. You can these two at lunch and dinner.
• Side Dishes-Grilled Asparagus, French Fries, and Gringo Rice
• Chef’s Desserts Tastings-Sweet Carrot Cake and Banana Brule
The Samba Room offers semi-private dining areas for social, corporate, and charitable events. Their banquet teams will provide ala carte dining, wine dinners, a swank custom menu, and a larger-than-life buffet. The restaurant does take reservations and you can call them or make a reservation online.
The Samba Room offers contests through out the year and when you are dining at their restaurant, you are encouraged to sign up for the curtain contest. They do not state what the prizes you can win on their website.