When you have unwrapped your presents on Christmas morning in Denver and are through with the thrill of your new gift, what is there to do outside of the home? Although many places are closed in Colorado on Christmas day, there are plenty of family events to do besides go to a store. Denver has many things to do outdoors while enjoying Christmas day.
- Take your dog to a local Denver dog park
- Go to the movies
- Go sledding
- Hit the ski slopes in the Colorado Rockies
- Take the family outdoors to visit a park or national forest
- Randolph’s Restaurant and Bar at The Warwick Denver Hotel, one of the popular hotels in Colorado, offers a Christmas Day Brunch and Dinner
- Christmas pancake breakfast at IHOP, a Denver restaurant
- Grab a seasonal coffee such as gingerbread latte from Starbucks
- Take a hike at Chautauqua Park in Boulder
- Visit friends
Have a Merry Christmas in Denver and stay safe!