BUCU West is the hub of Colorado where the business meets culture. The culture enthrals the business sector flourishing the city’s vaults. They are services which have room for leasing shops and office space. Located at 4200 Morrison Road in Denver, BuCu West is a cultural and developmental focal point. The undertakings of the organization include supporting entreupeuners, flourishing small business sectors, organizing cultural events and residential areas in a colorful and jubilant environment. The services offered by the establishment comprise of:
- Small business and cultural programs are given a room to flourish by offering them with the required space and facilitating marketing regulations, plans and free workshops with seminars to make the team more comprehensive
- Leasing and brokering of small ventures that include maintaining property databases and support from the government
- Maintenance of the streets in the residential areas by removal of trash at regulated times, street light managements and cleanliness, making the environment more worthy and healthier for a stay
- Financing the new ventures and supporting existing ventures by giving them the financial aid and marketing strategies for achieving success in business
- Relationship enhancements with the government like introduction of the public and entrepreneurs to the elected officials, assisting in official tasks, and playing a part in murder and theft mysteries
- Partnership with the health sectors and maintaining effective communication for creating a greener community
BuCu West is the right place for all those who wish to start a new business in the current economy. Though the economy is sluggish, the organization assists in giving advice that can make these new talents an advantage over others. The registered users are guided through the challenges of the city and this helps pave the way for success.
There are many modes in which BuCu connects its clients to the public. The BuCu business directory, web site, west calendar, marketing support, financing and newsletters will help in cementing stronger and reliable firms. In addition to the new firms, relocation of firms are also given a supportive hand, by offering work space.