Ignite is hitting Denver Tuesday, July 27th at The Oriental Theater. Ignite is a fast-paced, fun, thought-provoking and social local event.
If you had five minutes to talk about whatever you want while using 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds, what would you talk about?
This is what Ignite Denver is all about bringing together Denver geeks, techies and others together for a night of fun in order to raise collective IQ while building connections among locals.
Ignite has its roots back in Seattle, December 2006 when Brady Forrest and Bre Pettis of O’Reilly’s planted their idea of an event where people could share ideas over a pint of beer. It has now spawned into an exciting global event.
- Matt Chiabotti – Living Your Life As If It Were Summer Camp
- James – Hey, that’s a some “Tea Party”…
- kia ruiz– “Down in Denver, down in Denver. All I did was die.”
- ceci ervin – My Polish Catheter
- Jessica Brick – What to get for the man who sneers at everything: Hipsters, Marketing, and You
- Jon Rossi – The Art of BBQ and Judging
- LeVar Battle and Sara Downey – Talk Thirty To Me
Intermission. Performance by The Compilers.
- Zack Shapiro – Everything I Know I Learned From “The Wire”
- Nick Nunns – It’s a Miracle your iPhone Works at All
- Joe Rogel – How To Find Assholes Who Steal From You Using Facebook
- Aaron DeLay – 10 Things I Love About My Stroke
- Matthew Wyne – How Do I Sell Myself Without Selling Myself?
- Brian T. Murphy – The Modern Frontier
- Tim – Don’t Be Racist: Ten Easy Steps by @2509.
The House Restaurant & Bar will be offering a special happy hour before and after the Ignite Denver event.
Tickets are $5 so come to Denver prepared for a night of thought-provoking fun and drinks.