Denver, Nov. 1, 2010 – The more unique Cirque Du Soleil featuring over sixty horses, Cavalia, is in town for two more nights. Situated in Downtown Denver next to the Pepsi Center, Cavalia celebrates the relationship between humans and horses by going through the history of the bond between them.
The performance is written as a poem through sound, image and performance with acrobats, beautiful backgrounds and stunning music. All of this plus performers and horses are set under the largest touring big top in North America with theatre-style seats facing a 160 foot-wide stage. Cavalia in Colorado is compared to a fairytale with horses cavorting with the artists in a dream-like setting and plenty of room to gallop.
Tickets range from $34.50 – $189.50 with discount senior, student and children’s tickets available. Although the Rendez-Vous tickets are on the pricey end, it comes with plenty of perks and are well worth the price.
- PLENTIFUL SELECTION OF HORS-D’OEUVRE BEFORE THE SHOW
- DESSERTS, COFFEE AND TEA SERVED AT INTERMISSION
- REFRESHMENTS AND FINE WINE
- PREFERRED SEATING IN THE CENTER ROWS
- VIP PASS TO ACCESS THE RENDEZ-VOUS LOUNGE
- ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE LOUNGE 1H30 BEFORE THE SHOW, DURING INTERMISSION AND AFTER THE SHOW
- EXCLUSIVE ENTRANCE TO THE CAVALIA BIG TOP
- EXCLUSIVE VISIT TO THE STABLES AFTER THE SHOW
- CAVALIA GIFT
- PARKING PLACE NEAR THE WHITE BIG TOP (1 FOR 2 TICKETS)
With plenty of Denver restaurants nearby, the Rendez-Vous tickets certainly aren’t necessary but certainly are luxurious.
Denver Cavalia has been open since September 22 and the last performance will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
For more information and tickets visit: www.cavalia.net